ENJOY THE PROCESS
Whether we are engaged in a full-scale remodel or a single room refresh, our goal is to provide a well-conceived, functional design plan that complements your lifestyle, implemented on budget and on time. Some of our clientele want to be part of the entire process, while others simply want to approve the design concept and watch it come to life. In either instance, our team executes bespoke interiors and ensures that clients enjoy the process along the way.
Our core services include:
- Design consultation and research to ensure a creative, functional, and beautiful design plan.
- Selection and specification of all design elements i.e. color, materials, finishes, furniture, fixtures, antiques, art, rugs, lighting, cabinetry, custom pieces and accessories.
- Remodel consultation that includes scope definition, architect and contractor selection, timeline management, fixture and finish selection and decoration.
- Collaboration and partnering with specialists as needed such as architects, contractors, landscape designers, art consultants, professional organizers and others.
- Management of projects, budgets and schedules.
Ann Lowengart Interiors services the following San Francisco Bay Area communities and more: Sonoma, Napa Valley, Ross, Kentfield, San Anselmo, Greenbrae, Larkspur, Corte Madera, Tiburon, Belvedere, Sausalito, Mill Valley, San Francisco (SF), Atherton, Burlingame, Hillsborough, Palo Alto, Los Altos, Los Altos Hills, Truckee, Tahoe City, Piedmont, Lafayette, Orinda, Calistoga, Healdsburg, St Helena, Rutherford, Sebastopol, Novato, Nicasio, Stinson Beach, Portola Valley, Alamo, San Mateo, Yountville, and Oakville.